Thursday, November 25, 2010

Okay

Have turned 24 years old. Ate very much.
I am having tremendous burps and farts. Like I can feel my body decreasing in size as it releases gas.
I was invited to go to Latin America with the Peace Corps come February, though I still won't know what country until I get back to Portland. At least.
I watched the new Karate Kid movie. Maybe I should learn kung fu, or something.
What will I do with all of my stuff? What will I do in January?
I want to go back to Korea some day, as soon as I can. Katherine K is there, apparently. And Kevin A. of course too.
Did you know that you can write on bananas with your finger nail, and it turns brown where you scratched? I have decorated two bananas.
Tomorrow we go to see Kathy's grave with mom, I think. Also, will have folks over to celebrate my birthday. But it's so hard to have people over to dad's house. It is suffocating. And what is there to do apart from drinking beer?
Holiday ales make one sleepy.
I have so much trouble just getting a few friends to come over. Noah said he had 12 people at dad's house on the north end.

Mom does this annoying self-deprecating thing when we're with family for some reason. Because she's the youngest sister, she's not married, she still works all the time. She thinks its good if she points these things out with self-pity to her family members. She seems so committed to being depressed.

Noah and I walked from dad's house into town, which took at least an hour. We smoked pot at a place called "the winnebago", because there is a winnebago nearby, along the way. We talked a lot, but mostly I talked, about my nerdy things. Then I would wonder what he thought of me.
What a goofy character I must be, with my fierce opinions on the most mundane subjects, with my nice clothes, and heavy winter coat, and my home-body temperament.
I think he will disappear for a while, after college.
He'll ride all around the country with his friends and then I'll see him again at last. I'd like to do something with him! All we do is hang around the family during family time. I want to have an experience with the guy. Or else we'll just be more and more distant, the further we get from our starting place. I should visit him in Bellingham.

No comments:

Post a Comment