Saturday, February 27, 2010

Adventure

I need adventures!
I have the comfort I need.
Bacon, potatoes, onions, fried in the skillet in my own kitchen, and a pot of coffee, standing in my warm slippers, and a hot shower.
That is all the comfort that I need. Let us go out of our comforts. Let us go see something new.
I cannot always be in South America. There are new things to see here too.
I have wide eyed resolve. I have fire in my eyes and on my hands and up the back of my head and my neck. The world is 24,000 miles around. I have got two legs! And they move, independently of one another when I choose. They start at my thighs and they go and I have knees, and then more legs, and then I have feet!
Only tell me about things that excite you. You matter to me. We go out in the wide world!

No comments:

Post a Comment